Join us for upcoming events throughout the year, hosted by community members!
- March 1st: Open Doors, Open Hearts at The Kitchen
- March 4th: 5th Annual Columbus Charity Event: For Refugees & Immigrants at Bar 23
- March 7th: Pints for a Purpose at Seventh Son Brewing Company
- March 11th:Family Fundraiser for CRIS at Wild Goose Creative
- March 15th: Refugee Supper Club with Columbus Food Adventures
- March 26th: Know Your Rights Training at CRIS
- March 28th: J. Gumbo’s CRIS FUNraiser in Delaware County
- March 29th: Support Your Neighbors, Support CRIS at Land Grant Brewing Company
- April 13th: Goddesses for Good event at Dempsey’s
- April 23rd: Columbus Crossing Borders Project Concert
- April 29th: CRIS 5k for Refugees
- May 3rd: One Columbus: Fundraiser for CRIS including live music and keynote speakers.
- May 7th: Acupuncture and Essential Oils with a portion of the proceeds going to CRIS
- May 8th: Welcoming New Neighbors: A Gala for Refugees Served by the Episcopal Church
- May 10th: New American Forum Presented by the New American Advisory Council
- May 21st: Official opening of the Columbus Crossing Borders exhibit at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center, 2:00-7:00pm
- May 24th: Pizza for All: Getting Saucy for CRIS at Mikey’s Late Night Slice
- May 28th: A Concert for Children at Maple Grove United Methodist Church
- Welcome Neighbor Signs: Purchase a Welcome Neighbor Sign to show your solidarity with refugees and immigrants, all proceeds go to CRIS.
Check back for more updates and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter below!