Join us for upcoming events throughout the year, hosted by community members!
- April 13th: Goddesses for Good event at Dempsey's
- April 23rd: Columbus Crossing Borders Project Concert
- April 29th: CRIS 5k for Refugees
- May 3rd: One Columbus: Fundraiser for CRIS including live music and keynote speakers.
- May 7th: Acupuncture and Essential Oils with a portion of the proceeds going to CRIS
- May 8th: Welcoming New Neighbors: A Gala for Refugees Served by the Episcopal Church
- May 10th: New American Forum Presented by the New American Advisory Council
- May 21st: Official opening of the Columbus Crossing Borders exhibit at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center, 2:00-7:00pm
- May 24th: Pizza for All: Getting Saucy for CRIS at Mikey's Late Night Slice
- May 28th: A Concert for Children at Maple Grove United Methodist Church
- June 17th: Columbus Pride Parade and Festival
- June 20th: World Refugee Day with CRIS 4:00-8:00pm
- June 24th: CRIS recognition at Comfest on the Bozo stage at 4:00pm and workshop on refugees at 5:15pm on the Solar Stage
- June 25th: CRIS partners with other organizations for Columbus Crossing Borders
- July 21st: Taste of Iraq at 6:00pm
- August 25th: Hello Emerson at the Rumba Cafe
- August 31st: Columbus Crossing Borders Exhibit at the Schumacer Gallery followed by the project's Breathe Free Documentary Film
Check back for more updates and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter below!